Well I certainly do not take umbrage today after being nominated by my blogger pal, Vikki Thompson –
Before I plunge into the award’s rules, just a quick note to say how much I love the sound of this word. It is such a shame it is not used very much anymore – unfortunately there are other words used that are not so polite. Well onto the award – here are the rules :
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. Thank you dear Vikki.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it. Done!
- Next, select 7 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!) Took sometime but here they are.
- Nominate those 7 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site. Done.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Now for my 7 things:
I have a money tree – hasn’t sprouted any money yet though 😦
I’m presently addicted to my wordpress blog rather than any other social media
I love the seaside (ocean)
My star sign is Gemini (explains a lot!)
I’m a multi genre author
Re-incarnation fascinates me
And my nominations are…drum roll please:
Some of these bloggers are new to me as well, so go and discover them. Share your journey.