Pundit – definition: an expert : authority
Although I don’t proport to be an expert, my hope is that my blog inspires others. Through sharing my author journey and thoughts on the craft of writing, I wish to encourage and support my visitors.
Thank person who nominated you. – Eye Dancers by Mike http://eyedancers.wordpress.com/blog/
List 5 random facts about yourself.
When I write I prefer silence or classical music.
If I eat chocolate, its only white chocolate.
I grew up with German Shepherds.
I’m a country girl.
I’ve lived on three continents.
Nominate 5 other blogs.
Jackie – http://jlroeder.wordpress.com/
Gerri – http://www.gerribowen.com/
Suzanne – http://sogsblog.com/
Vikki – http://the-view-outside.com/
Tracy – http://tracycembor.com/
Answer the 5 questions the blogger awarding you The Most Interesting Blog Award asked you. Here are my answers to Mike’s questions.
1. Seinfeld or Cheers? Cheers.
2. Country music or heavy metal? Heavy Metal – my youth was groups like Status Quo and Led Zepplin.
3. You have a chocolate muffin and a piece of cherry pie before you, but you can choose only one. Which do you choose?
Cherry pie – I’m not a huge chocolate lover.
4. What city, anywhere in the world, would you like to visit and why?
If it is a city I have not yet visited – Cape Town but if I can re-visit it would be Rome.
5. There is a zombie movie on one channel and a James Bond movie on the other. Which do you watch?
I’m not a huge TV watcher to be honest but as long as the Bond was Sean Connery that is my pick.
Ask 5 questions of your own to nominees.
City slicker or country lover?
Smooth or crunchy peanut butter?
Dog or cat?
Mountain hike or beach?
Favorite childhood cartoon?