Today’s question is: What steps do you take for a book launch?
Obviously, there are a multitude of on-line tips and many books & blogs covering this topic but have you found a creative way to get your new book noticed?
My new novella, Rython Legacy will be launched at Words in the Park on 28th September after numerous readers requested a sequel the The Rython Kingdom. It’s a nice problem to have – pressure from readers that’s for sure! I have spent time and effort writing the novella, finding a great illustrator and taking advice from my editing team. So my tips are:
- Tease your readers with a cover reveal.
- Create blog and social media posts regularly leading up to the launch.
- Notify your readers of the new book launch venue with date and time.
- Have sign by the author stickers and several pens.
- Decorate your table to reflect the book’s theme/topic.
Now it’s your turn, please leave your responses in the comment section below.