When we first visited Canada and discovered food courts it was totally overwhelming. There were so many culture’s to sample. Over the last five years or so we have indulged in as many as possible – its been a hard task – NOT. We have found new favorites and added them to our culinary list.
When I visited Italy, I found my taste buds home. Everything is so fresh and the combinations of flavors are amazing. I have also sampled food in Swizerland, Menorca, Malta, France and America.
Each country has specific recipes, which I hope remain in the everything is available whether it is in season or not culture, we experience nowadays.
I will focus on that instead. Firstly a great big thank you to Cheryl for nominating me and now the rules.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator, list 11 random facts about yourself and create 11 questions for your nominees.
3. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed and leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen. (No tag backs)
4. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.
1.Are you a blogger at heart or do you dream of writing novels, plays, poetry? What are your writing goals.
My blog came into being shortly after I joined a writers group and it was suggested I write one! I do write novels, novellas, articles and poems as well. I hope to publish more novels.
2.Where have you traveled? Where do you dream of travelling?
I have so many to be honest – I think it is playing with friends in the English countryside during the summer and visits to the seaside.
9.What were you afraid of when you were 10?
Not much to be honest – I was a real tom-boy and the boys were scared of me. Once I couldn’t find my parents at home and that scared me. My only other scary thing was rhino’s – a recurring dream of being impaled on its horn and it charging through a huge tent. Nope have no idea why – we weren’t living in Africa then.
10.What is your favorite way to spend a day off?
Alone writing – very antisocial.
11.Do you have a day job? What do you do to pay the bills?
Yes I do have a full time job as a credit assistant – not glamorous at all – but I work with some nice people.
Eleven random facts about me:
1. I used to clean gravestones as a kid. 2. I would ‘escape’ the garden with my dog & two cats. 3. My favorite colour is purple. 4. I called my first car “Babe’. 5. My favorite season is autumn. 6. I’m right handed. 7. I love Wall-E. 8. I have a letter from Stephen King on my wall. 9. My favorite animal is a tiger. 10. I always wanted to be a squaw as a child. 11. I’ve seen ghosts.
Now to share the award, please visit these wonderful bloggers.