I’m changing it up a bit today to reflect on my week long writing road trip. We traveled 2400 kms in 7 days and enjoyed wildlife, magnificent scenery as well as writing and reading time.
My plan was to cover these projects while on this retreat.
- Continue with my steampunk novel, The Commodore’s Gift.
- Add to a short story for an anthology submission.
- A social media review.
- Finish one book and start another.
- Edit fellow authors last chapters of novel writing group.
- I did add to the steampunk novel
- Managed more for the anthology submission
- Social media review was reviewed when I got back home
- Didn’t manage to finish the book but very close to finishing now
- Finished editing the fellow author’s manuscript
So I did quite well considering.
Do you plan how you will complete projects?
Do you list them in priority or tackle them when the mood takes you?
Please click on the post & comment below.