Thank you, Swati for your nomination and for following my blog.
I must answer six Super Sweet questions – see below.
I must include the Super Sweet Blogging Award pic in my blog post – done.
I must nominate a baker’s dozen of deserving bloggers see below.
I must notify my nominees on their blogs – done!
Cookies or cake? My preference would always be cake. (You get more!)
Chocolate or vanilla? I’m not a big chocolate lover and everything goes with vanilla.
Favorite sweet treat? Now I will contradict myself and say white chocolate but good Swiss white chocolate. English scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream. Anything with caramel.
Favorite memory of eating sweets: I over indulged at secondary (high) school with the tuck shop. Sitting on the lawn munching my way through was pretty good. At that time wagon wheels and sherbet dips were favorite. A friend introduced me to her Aunt’s homemade Gulab jamun, which were absolutely divine and addictive. My mother’s Lemon meringue pie and apple pie with cloves, reminds me of Sunday dinner.
When do you crave sweet things the most? I don’t have much of a sweet tooth but just occasionally a craving hits me. There is no rhyme or reason when or why.
Super sweet nickname? Haven’t had a sweet nickname ever. Mostly plays on my names, Mandy and Eve. Although my husband calls me Blodwen!
My thanks to CP Bialois (Ed) for nominating me for this award.
Here is the low down:
· When you receive the award, you post 11 random facts about yourself and answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
· Pass the award on to 11 other blogs (while making sure you notify the bloggers that you nominated them!).
· You write up 11 NEW questions directed towards YOUR nominees.
· You are not allowed to nominate the blogger who nominated your blog!
· You paste the award picture into your blog. (You can google the image; there are plenty of them!)