Awards galore have come my way via Eye Dancers. http://eyedancers.wordpress.com/ A great big thank you from me and a plea that all of you will visit Eye Dancers.
I have wanted this award for a while! Now to the rules : 1. Display the award logo on your blog. Check
2. Link back to the person who nominated you. Check
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your WordPress experience and family. Check
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them. Check
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people who have taken you as a friend, and spread the love.
My nominees are : http://gerribowen.wordpress.com/
Love the title of this one!
1. Tell 10 epic and/or awesome facts about yourself
2. Pass along some epic and awesome love to 5 blogs
3. Let everyone know that they are Epically Awesome
4. Thank the Epically Awesome person you received your epically awesome love from &
5. Of course, do not forget to add the Epically Awesome bling to your site.
Well the hard bit first – 10 epic things about me…ummm. Not entirely sure they are epic but I’ll do my best.
1. I published my first book in less than 3 years.
2. To date I’ve completed three NaNoWriMo’s
3. I have a personal letter from Stephen King
4. I have lived on three separate continents
5. I’m currently the secretary of the Writers Foundation of Strathcona County
6. During a regression session I found out I had seven previous lives
7. Graveyards hold a fascination for me
8. I have seen ghosts
9. Writing is an obsession
10. At the drop of a hat I would live in Italy
My nominees are:
You will enjoy these fantastic blogs.
By the way today’s word has no reflection on this blog – I know I’m slipping! Blame it on conference completed exhaustion.
Opprobrium – definition: 1) something that brings disgrace or reproach; 2) public disgrace from conduct considered outrageous or shameful. All I can say about that is I sincerely hope I’m never considered opprobrium!