Apologies everyone, I did not post yesterday! It has been a super busy week (month so far). The items on my list seem to continue to grow.
Firstly, I have been promoting the launching of the sequel to my fantasy romance, Rython Legacy, I have proofed the finished product and ordered printed copies for Words in the Park on 28th September.
In addition as secretary of the hosting group, of said event, I have been replying and supplying promotional materials for the vendor applications. And contacting new authors to invite them to attend.
I went on a super four day writing retreat road trip to Lloydminster and discovered a new part of Canada as well as increased the word count on my steampunk novel by 12,440 words – happy author!
The next few weeks will be just as busy:
- Board meeting to finalize planning of the event 10th September
- Road trip with my daughter 14th & 15th September
- Road trip and attendance at Word on the Street, Lethbridge 21st September (another long weekend as I will add the Friday & Monday for writing and exploring).
- Preparation and mock ups for my tables at the event to show case all my books (8 in all)
- Words in the Park 28th September
- This doesn’t include twice weekly aquasize/walking and ‘normal’ life chores etc LOL
How’s your month shaping up?
Are you going to a book event? Why not share the details?